We support many missionaries through our faith giving. We believe it is important that we engage in work at home as well as pray and support the greater Body of Christ worldwide.
Below are the missionaries we support regularly. If you would like more information about our missionaries, please contact the church office.
- Paul & Mellanie Billings are ministering in Biskek, Kyrgyzstan. They have two children: Titus and Timothy.
- Undisclosed a young couple with four children ministering through leadership training and church planting in India.
- Brig & Chris Judy are ministering in British Columbia, Canada. They minister with Native Americans in British Columbia, Canada, and have three children: Cail, Mason, and Sara.
- Bob & Betts Parschauer are missionaries who minister out of New York. Bob is like a pastor to missionaries in Europe.
- Undisclosed a married couple serving as church planters in a country hostile to the Gospel.
- Joel & Rachel Kirby are building an orphanage for AIDS children in South Africa.
- Danny and Wendy (Billings) Zahorjanski are planting a church in Kragujevac, Serbia.